Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The new kid on the block

I've wanted to blog for quite some time, and I even dabbled in a little blogging once or twice in the past...anyways, here is my new and hopefully successful blog.  My postings will be a  mix of life in room C-117, a few personal stories, and the occasional random rant.  As a warning I will let you know that I hope to use this blog as a forum to record memories and spark discussion.  I want this to be a place for free though and free writing...that being said, I may not always use correct grammar, sentence formation, or even spelling.  I may be guilty of a comma slice, faulty punctuation, and the occasional over use of ellipses...please don't judge. Read, drink coffee and be merry.  Finally, I'm not fully committed to my title and suggestions are welcomed. - kas

No comments:

Post a Comment